Laser tag is full-on fun for anyone – male or female, from seven years old to 100. It’s a thrill-a-minute activity with laser taggers that 'shoot' totally safe infrared beams – the same as a TV remote control uses.
Playing laser tag is like stepping into a real-life video game. It's competitive, of course, but the teamplay aspect of it also helps build communication, leadership and cooperative skills.
People often confuse laser tag with paintball. In fact, Arush laser tag is very different because:
- There’s no paint mess
- there are no projectiles being fired at you
- there is no charge for ammo – you don’t have to hold back on pulling that trigger!
- you have multiple lives and health points – depending on the game, you get a number of lives as well as the chance of being revived
- the laser taggers are accurate at long range (100m)
- hits are instant and no disputes about whether you have been hit or not. When you’re hit, your sensors light up and your tagger lets out a loud “arghh!”, letting everyone know you are hit
- you are much more aware of your surroundings because you don’t need goggles etc.
Laser tag is perfect for special occasions like birthday or stag/hen parties, corporate team-building events, or as a regular activity to help you keep fit. Go to our laser tag FAQs page for even more about laser tag.
Arush HQ – or Base Camp, as we call it – is at King’s House School Sports Ground in Chiswick, west London, where we are open for business seven days a week. Our prices page gives costs and our hours of business. See our contact page for directions.
Base Camp boasts a purpose-built game zone, complete with huge tractor tyres, oil drums, buildings and three abandoned cars – all of which can be used to hide behind or in!
Besides being a great venue for laser tag, the sports ground offers many other facilities. Many parents choose the birthday party teas we offer through the school. Other parents make use of the bar while we look after the kids (unless the adults are joining in too!).
For details of conference and private party facilities, plus much more, click here.
What you get
- head sensors for 360-degree hits
- sensor on your tagger
- tagger has a mini computer and a screen which shows the amount of lives and ammo you have left, who shot you and other in-game and postgame stats
What you’ll do
You’ll play non-stop action packed games on our purpose-built field, giving a choice of simple attack and defend to capture the flag. When you need a break, you can relax in our base camp discussing strategy for the next game with a nice cup of tea, coffee, soft drink or confectionary.
Our highly trained marshals will explain the games and are with your throughout the day to give you an experience you’ll never forget. So even if you’ve never played before, you’ll have a day you’ll want to repeat – again and again!
So what are the objectives of the game?
Your group is split into two teams and the main objective of the game is for each team to ‘tag’ as many opponents as possible. The winning team is the team with the least amount of casualties/tagged out players.
Laser taggers fire invisible beams of harmless infrared, just like your television remote control. Players feel no pain and there is no danger to eyesight. All our marshals are trained in first aid. At the start of the day, safety procedures will be explained and, throughout the day, the marshals ensure that safety regulations are adhered to.